The Martis Palace Hotel is strategically positioned to ensure that its guests have wealth of things to do in the Eternal City. Positioned in the center of Rome, the hotel is surrounded by a plethora of traditional Italian restaurants, trendy boutiques and bars. In addition, a number of the most popular tourist attractions are within easy walking distance:
• Piazza Navona - perhaps the most famous Piazza in Rome was once an ancient hippodrome. We are only a 2 mins walk from Piazza Navona.
• Works of Caravaggio - contains some of the most famous masterpieces of the artist Caravaggio. Thi is around 5 minutes walk from our hotel
• The Pantheon - particularly lovely to visit on the feast of Pentecost, this attraction is the favourite of many locals.
• Trevi Fountain - recently been renovated and which is particularly spectacular when viewed at night.
• Trastevere - the famous and romantic Ponte Sisto over the meandering River Tiber is also just a short walk away.
• The Vatican & Sistine Chapel - some of the most magnificent art works of history just a short bus ride away or around 20 minutes on foot if you prefer.